Fabulous Flower Tips Class
The Ultimate Guide to Using your
Russian Piping Tips
Struggling with using your Russian Piping tips?
Are you just getting blob after blob after blob?
Yup that's me too - in the beginning.
And most likely when you got your tips there were no instructions on how to use them. And most importantly how the piped flower would look like for each corresponding tip.
And what about those extra weird tips, the C-shaped, triangles and dots, you probably have no idea what to use it for.
You were so excited when you first got your tips but then lost interest because you struggled to even make ONE decent looking flower.
Those videos make it look sooo damn easy. So you put away your tip and it's probably living in the back of a drawer now.
Well, time to bust out your tips once again. Coz in this class I will show you how to finally use your tips properly so you are not getting blob after blob after blob and get flowers like these -
The Ultimate Guide to Using your Russian Piping Tips
The lessons will cover -
1. Russian Piping Tips 101
- Get to know your Russian tips up close and easily identify different types
- What buttercream is best to use? Demos on how to make 2 types of buttercream.
- How to get a good piping consistency.
- How to color the buttercream and how to get different tones and special effects.
- How to use your tips properly
- Troubleshooting - answers to the usual problems when using these tip
- Downloadable E-book chart of the Russian piping tips with pictures - This will be a downloadable PDF file of the most common Russian Piping tips with the corresponding pictures of how the flowers will look like when piped. This a visual reference so there’s no guessing on how the flowers would look.
2. Special Tips - How to Use the Petal, Leaf, Center and Sphere Tips
Oh those weird looking tips that you have no idea how to use? I will show you creative ways to use them and create gorgeous flowers like these -
Or a fun cupcake like this -
3. Russian Piping Tips with Royal Icing
Why limit the use to just cupcakes and cakes? We will also make cookies in this class!
- You will learn how to make royal icing that is perfect to use with the Russian piping tips.
- Get inspired to create different kinds of cookies using royal icing
4. Special Tip - How to Use the Wedge Tip
Another weird looking tip that you have no idea how to use. This has become one of my favourite tip so I want to show you how to use it to create different effects
Tired of making the same flower cupcakes over and over with the Russian piping tips? We will think outside the box for a bit and get creative with different cake projects.
Here are the projects you are going to learn in this class:
Project # 1: Flower Cones
Project # 2 : The Ruffle Cake
Project # 3: Cookie Decorating
Project # 4 : The Braid Cake
Got questions? No worries, you get access to the instructor inside the class if you have any further questions.
You get LIFETIME access to online video tutorials that you can watch over and over, wherever you are as long as you have internet access!
"Darlene always makes me feel like if she can do it she will show me and I can do it too. She shows and explains that it is achievable and gives me the confidence to tackle the job!" - Lee H.
"Great and very thorough course." - Victoria
"A great course for Russian piping!" - Christy
"Omg I love your videos! I cannot believe how much content you've included for such a reasonable price! I've been piping flowers a while now but love learning new techniques"- Natalie
SOME OF THE STUDENTS WORKS
"Thank you for the lessons. Love your work!" - Sandra B.
"I am absolutely loving this course! Thank you for your excellent instructional videos Darlene." - Nicole T.
First attempt! - Julie B.
Get started now!
Hi there, I'm Darlene, baker, cake maker and creator of www.make-fabulous-cakes.com. It's a website that I started back in 2008 where I share my adventures in cake making, recipes and tips about cake decorating. I've been making cakes since 1997, and back then there was no internet, so I had to teach myself how to decorate cakes from books and magazines. Learn more about me here. Now with the help of the internet, my goal here is to help you shorten that learning process. Come and join me in my kitchen and let's start making that fabulous cake!