Harvest Buttercream Flowers
Pumpkin Cake Online Class
Create this beautiful Pumpkin Floral Cake for your fall celebrations.
Make a beautiful buttercream centerpiece cake for your fall celebrations!
This online cake class is all about the warm colors of the fall season and creating this no carve pumpkin cake decorated with buttercream flowers and wafer paper leaves.
Yes, there is NO CARVING required for this pumpkin cake!
Here's what's included in this class:
- Recipe for buttercream that’s perfect for piping flowers and frosting cakes.
- Learn different buttercream coloring techniques for realistic looking flowers.
- Assembling a buttercream pumpkin cake.
- Learn how to create wafer paper leaves with stems (no wires used)
- Learn how to make the following buttercream flowers:
- Craspedia (aka Billy Buttons)
You get LIFETIME access to online video tutorials that you can watch over and over, wherever you are as long as you have internet access!
Got questions? No worries, you get access to the instructor inside the class if you have any further questions.
Get started now!
Hi there, I'm Darlene, baker, cake maker and creator of www.make-fabulous-cakes.com. It's a website that I started back in 2008 where I share my adventures in cake making, recipes and tips about cake decorating. I've been making cakes since 1997, and back then there was no internet, so I had to teach myself how to decorate cakes from books and magazines. Learn more about me here. Now with the help of the internet, my goal here is to help you shorten that learning process. Come and join me in my kitchen and let's start making that fabulous cake!